We play an active role in various committees and activities in the Maryland counties of St. Mary’s, Calvert, Charles, Montgomery, and Prince George’s, and Washington, DC. Our primary focus is providing a variety of services to those with vision impairments, however, our efforts have expanded to include serving those with hearing loss and those suffering from childhood diabetes.
We have pledged unselfish service to the Lexington Park community and to those less fortunate than us.
HELP US SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY
Our club members volunteer time and energy to a variety of fundraising activities from which all proceeds are used to support our community service efforts, words about how we would be very happy if you donated some monies. No money received from the public goes toward any administrative or social costs of the Club; these costs are borne by Club members themselves. All contributions to Lions Clubs are tax deductible.
The Lexington Park Lions Club is a tax-exempt non-profit corporation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
JOIN THE LEXINGTON PARK LIONS CLUB
- Give back to, and feel a connection to your community.
- Fill needs in the community that aren’t being met.
- Make our community and the world a better place.
- Network with business people in your community including political and civic leaders of St. Mary’s County.
- Grow personally and professionally and know that the community volunteer work you perform is worthwhile and appreciated.
- Make an impact on people’s lives – locally and internationally.
- Help the youth of our community grow into responsible and productive adults.
- Acquire and strengthen leadership skills.
- Find more joy in life and have fun.
We meet twice a month for dinner, blending food and fellowship with education and administrative discussions. We’d love to have an opportunity to talk with you about our Lions Club and you are most welcome to join us at one of our meetings. We do ask that you call ahead so we can be certain to set a place for you.